It’s been a fantastic week here at Prevail PR, as we’ve been getting a surprisingly high level of interest in Small Business Blogging just six days in. Hopefully you enjoyed Volume 1 of the articles concerning this topic and find this week’s articles to be just as informative.
These articles range from how to use and not use social media to market your business or blog, where the internet and search engines specifically are headed in the future, a list of some of the best blogs on the internet about how to make money, a how-to on sprucing up your 404 page and some blogging etiquette.
- Social Media Is The New Word-of-Mouth
- How To Write Creatively Remarkable Content
- The Nature Of Motivated Bloggers
- Search In The Year 2010 – Part 2
- 10 Future Web Trends
- Where Are Search Engines Most Likely To Innovate
- 3 Ways To Get Screwed By Social Media Marketing
- The Affiliate Links In Blog Posts Debate
- Top 100 Make Money Online Blogs
- Are You Losing Readers From Your 404 Page?
As always, if you have an article of your own or one you’d like us to share, leave a comment and we’ll try to get them into the next batch. Have a great weekend! I’ll still be here, so stop by and say hi if you like.