SLO Business Owners: Learn To Harness The Power of Social Media
Our good friend Jacky over at the Central Coast Women’s Network has been working her butt off creating events to help local business owners network and grow their businesses and she’s at it again. Tonight, Monday, 6, 2009, at the KCBX Training Center on 4100 Vachell Lane in San Luis Obispo, Jacky is providing a workshop for those of you interested in learning about social media and how it can help you grow your business.
Mainly focusing on leveraging Facebook and LinkedIn, this 2.5 hour workshop will go over ways to help you increase sales and improve customer loyalty.
Some of the things you’ll learn are:
* How to set up Groups and Pages for your business
* How to brand your profile
* How to manage and share your posts
* How to search for contacts to promote yourself, your products and your services
* How to create discussions about your products and services
* How to upload and share files, including pictures and videos
* How to bring your groups and events together on Facebook and LinkedIn
The cost to participate in this workshop is $45 for members and $55 for non-members and all Prevail PR clients get the member discount. If you’re looking for new ways to grow your business without spending a fortune, this workshop is for you. Join us tonight from 5:00 p.m. to 8 p.m. and start putting the power of social media to work for you tomorrow.