Convert Your Traffic Into Leads
If you think you have a website traffic problem, think again.
Chances are your website gets plenty of traffic but fails to convert that traffic into qualified leads. That’s where a lead magnet comes in.
The best way to get more email subscribers and generate more leads for your business is with a lead magnet.
What is a lead magnet?
It’s a free incentive for joining your email list and giving you their contact information that converts more of your current website traffic into hot leads.
You may have heard of lead magnets by other terms like sign up offers, subscriber bonuses, ethical bribes or free reports.
Regardless of what you want to call them, they are the fastest and cheapest way to more leads and customers and should be implemented immediately.
5 Easy Steps To Create Your Own Lead Magnet
Creating an effective lead magnet boils down to one simple question: what one problem do you want to solve that your potential customers have right now?
Think of your lead magnet as the first step in your customer’s buying process.
- Decide On The Problem – The first step should be to identify the problem you want to solve. Be sure to focus on an issue that directly relates to the types of customers you want to generate and how solving that problem leads to the next step in your funnel.
- Gather Relevant Information – Once you’ve decided on a problem to solve, the next step is to outline your solution and gather the information and materials you’ll need put your lead magnet together.
- Start Writing – A lead magnet can be anywhere from one to many pages. Write down as many questions as you can think of that are related to the problem you want to solve and then answer each as thoroughly as possible.
- Choose A Format – You’ll want to choose a lead magnet format based on the tools you have available to you. Some examples are ebooks, special reports, tools, video training, or exclusive savings or pricing sheet. Add graphics and typographic elements to make your lead magnet more appealing and easier to read.
- Convert & Publish – The last step is to convert your finished lead magnet into a pdf document that you can upload to your website or post on social media for your prospects to download. Be sure to include a call-to-action in your lead magnet to encourage readers to take the next desired step.
Above all, be sure to deliver value.